Monday, October 16, 2023

Endless Fables: The Minotaur's Curse (Review)

 I will start with the positive and then go to the negative because the positive is very good and I don't want you to run away. The puzzles in Endless Fables are very well done. They are challenging but also extremely well laid out with lots of variety and they won't bore you. 

Okay, now let's talk about the constantly getting stuck because everything looks the same and oh my god I've been here thirty times already I'm just going to click hint, oh I'm in the wrong place, I'll just go back a screen and I'm still in the wrong place. This game likes to make the walking around it's world a slog. 

Also, FMV graphical issues due to how old it is I'm guessing. Basically, they were blurry and hard to make out even when they weren't blurry. Outside of Fmv problems the game was par the course for the time with good art that you can mostly make out.

Now story was fairly boring to me and not the least bit compelling. I was constantly trying to remember where this game even started and how we got here and should I care. 

5 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment