Friday, October 13, 2023

Endless Fables 3: Dark Moor (Review)

 Well, well, we'll, if it isn't my old friend HOPA. How are you my addictive but also low effort pal? Good let's begin.

If you like hidden object games than I will cut to the chase and say this one of them and it's very nicely paced and not too long, especially the second story. It's got good voice acting and great art. It's not too hard except for one very long and annoying puzzle that begged for the skip puzzle button and after 20 minutes I obliged. I knew how to solve it but at that point I couldn't be bothered to go through the paces on it. Big also here, I need these games to either let me go back to collect everything or let me know I missed something before I leave an area.

For people that don't like these kind of games stay away but for us weirdos this a solid one.

9 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment