Wednesday, February 8, 2023

I bought WBSC eBASEBALL™: POWER PROS for 99 cents and here is a small review

The extremely long named baseball game that I refuse to type out came out from Konami today. And I picked it up for next to nothing.

I'll start with the major thing, I'm sure this was made for multi-player but at this point I can't get online to test it so I played a bunch of the single player game in hopes I would be able to at least give somewhat of an idea on how it plays. 

The batting and pitching are excellent if a little hard even on easier settings so practice is helpful but I'm sure it's different for competing online. You can play a single game or tournament mode and you can do it with your custom team. I didn't go in to a bunch of the custom stuff but it looked quite impressive. 

The game is extremely inexpensive for how good it plays, I only hope the online lives up to the single player.


Single player only rating

9 out of 10






No comments:

Post a Comment